2 of 3 people found this review helpful
Mercury Milan my worst purchase
By jacklover on
Vehicle2007 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
ReviewWe purchased our Mercury brand new from a Mercury dealer, got a great price for an AWD car.
1) The car does not shift when cold unless you lift your foot or reach 5000 RPM
2) The third driveshaft at 75000 miles 1st was replaced under warranty 2nd an 3rd on my tab.
3) Buy tires get the car aligned, the alignment only lasts about 25000 miles . Firestone Bridgestone goodyear not generic tires
4) the dealer must think my wife is an idiot. Free inspections are not free, they will reccomend something not needed. If you ask a question they will deny it.
5) They don't have parts for a vehicle that is 5 years old. The Dealer and Ford Recommend purcahsing a $917.r dollar unit for a $10. breathe
Best FeaturesI despise this car, I drove a 3/4 ton pickup on vacation. 1600 miles 14 miles per gallon because I can't stand this vehicle.
Worst FeaturesHonor serviced parts with the original warranty. Keep all parts within a 5 day delivery.
Comments (0) Post a Comment
You must be signed in to post a comment.