2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Review: Love this car

2007 Mercury Milan - Consumer Review

2007 Mercury Milan

Premier Sedan (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Love this car
By J on

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I never thought that I would see myself at 27 in a Mercury. I went to the dealership to buy a Lincoln MKZ, and drove off very happy in the Mercury! The Premier Package is wonderful! I have owned 9 new cars in the last 10 years, and have not been satisfied with any of them. All ranging from Pontiac to Toyota. The Mercury is the first car that I can actually say, I love this car! I am very picky when it comes cars, and this car exceeds my expectations! I know it will keep me happy for many years. I would recommend this car to anyone! It handles great at all speeds, smooth & quiet, and very quick to respond. With the V6,you get power quickly & quietly! I have to say Ford's quality is back!

Two tone leather seating (looks & Feels very expensive). The style inside and outside, wonderful satelite radio. Accents inside and out are wonderful. The most powerful, quiet, and smooth V6 that I have ever had or driven!

Would like to see a chrome package including the grill and wheels. The ones that you have now are great, but the option would be good too. Great car! Congratulations to Ford on the wonderful comeback. Keep it up!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review