Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

Great overall car
By S. Runion

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven this car for a bit over two years with no complaints. It's gone back to dealer only for service. I can't understand people saying lack of power. The 3.0 with 6 speed trans. has lots of get-up-and-go. Improvements desired? A thermometer display and more accessory outlets.

Style, handling.

Interior thermometer display. More accessory outlets.

Great Little Car
By patmass7

2007 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm used to driving a luxury car but due to change in lifestyles I had to downsize. The Mercury Milan is a great vehicle to drive with just enough bells & whistles to make it comfortable. It has a large trunk that opens into the backseat so I could haul things. Nice leg room and rides smoothly. Would like to have more pick-up when passing but it does the job for a 4cyl. Sweet little car.

Heated front seats and 6 cd changer.

Add a Garage opener

Best in Class
By Average Joe

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Campared to similar vehicles in this class this is the best I've owned for the price. Smooth, quiet, plenty of room, good performance, fit and finish is very good. Great styling inside and out. Great sound and satellite radio is a plus. I'll be driving this for years.

Heated seats, sound sytem, mileage style, roominess.

Analog clock hard to read, too reflective. Minor thing.

A car is only as good as the driver
By Appleton

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have read a lot of the reviews on this website. I have had my car for a full 2 years. My dashboard doesn't rattle and my speakers are to die for. I drive the 07 V6 AWD Premier model, black leather interior, black exterior, sunroof and spoiler. I keep my maintenace schedule, I don't wait for my car to whine before I fix it, hence my comment, the car is only as good as the driver. I also treat the leather seats every time it gets clean. I have driven mercury models for the past 10 years, without a breakdown. This car will be in the family and on the road 10 years from now. I traded in a Mercedes Benz for this vehicle, and beleive me when I say I got my money's worth. It glides. I love my car.

Speakers, very large trunk, the exterior design, leather seats(black on black)mp3 and ipod station, sunroof and spoiler on the back.

Start working on that convertable I asked for 2 years ago.

Great car!
By Mark

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We were looking for better mpg in our vehicles, but don't like to compromise comfort and options. We found a dealer demo Milan and loved it from the test drive. Great highway mpg 31-35. Love the interior, very roomy and comfortable, and stylish with two-tone leather seats. No problems with this car and it really stands out from the crowd with great exterior styling. 4 cyl. engine has plenty of power for our driving needs. Looks like we will have this car for a long time. Quality and options make this a great value for your money.

Steering wheel controls, telescoping steering wheel. Heated leather seating.

Memory seats would be great.