Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

A nice surprise
By WarNM

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I was replacing a car that I initially loved and ended up hating and wanted a car that I had no feelings about. I saw this slightly used Milan and had read some good things about it. It has won me over, it does everything well, gets very good gas mileage for a 6, and has needed nothing but maintainance in the 35000 miles on it. The looks have grown on me and I think it is one of the better looking cars in its class. I would recommend it to anyone.

Nice steering feel, smooth ride, comfortable interior, spacious trunk.

Controls for temperature, cruise control, and stereo on steering wheel are all same size and shape buttons, easy to hit wrong one if not looking. Some interior materials feel cheap, like door to storage on dashboard.

great car
By johndobek

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

i have had this car for a couple years now and i love it. rides great and handles better. its a perfect blend of performance and luxury. the one thing that stands out is how quiet the car is. owning not as long as i have i don't realize it until i get into my wife's jetta. there is no wind noise!

cars overall performance

alot more power for the 4 cylinder

Ford Forever
By DaveK

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for my wife almost 2 years ago. We have not had any problems with this car. In the first 9 months we had it I was broad sided on the passenger side. The car held up GREAT. No injuries and thankfully the car was repairable with no signs there was ever an accident. We have taken it through the mountains with no problem (had 2 men's bags and 2 women's - equates to everything but the kitchen sink - and still got 34 MPG over 700 miles). I love this car so muchmy brother just ditched his Malibu and bought one just like it, except he sprung for the V6 which is also quite awesome.

Interior is very comfy, very safe, rides great, huge trunk, leather looks great, classy look going down the road without looking like a grandpa's car.

Cooled seats for here in FL. Remote start. Multiple driver adjustment memory.

Continuing Mercury
By forthesakeof

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The little Sable (Taurus) that I last bought, made in Chicago, was what i was looking for in reliability. I know the story of the Taurus (why stop?), and I see these new Tauruses on the road. Absolutely beautiful. I loved my sable so much, after only owning GM my entire life, I went to a Ford dealership for another used venture. I found this sweet little demon, oh boy. I saw this baby, next to a silvernother. Mine is AWD, smoke/purplish. Beautiful. I am old enough and experienced in Michigan snow enough to know what AWD means, I am curious. Sound system is superb. Extra trunk room, excellent, easy everything. I am anxious to see what this baby has in store for me. Certainly has the spunk.

60/40. This was something I had first seen in the 90s with GM products. Sleek exterior design, on this car. Easy connection for Ipod/Blackberry, and power source. Excellent sound system. Good job.

None yet, new owner

FirstAmerican
By katsumoto

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first American car I've bought in over 30 years and has not disappointed. After 2 1/2 years I have yet to encounter any problems and the car handles as well as any Japanese or German car I've had in the past. Adequate acceleration and good gas milage for a V6. I'm still not wedded to American cars but will certainly give Mercury/Ford a close look when its time to replace.

It's tight, more European style, steering and handling; good looks inside and out and reliability.

Just keep the handling and ride tight and don't go back to floaty, squishy feel of the past; could make the front seats a bit firmer

• SUV