2007 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
An excellent car
By WarrenM on 09/27/08 04:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned this car for 1 year now. No problems at all. It handles well, is very quiet and comfortable and gets great gas mileage. Had not intended to buy a Mercury but I am very happy I did. It has been a pleasure to own this car in comparison to the troublesome and expensive to own and maintain Volkswagen Passat that it replaced.

Had to be a manual tranny
By herb's milan on 07/30/08 21:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

i bought my vivid red base Milan back in October of 2007 as a dealer demo with 2914 miles on it, and I now have a total of 8000 miles. The gas mileage is outstanding, averaging between 21-24 in stop & go driving, and what a shocker, I get between 36-42 mpg on the highway. The car has a great ride, just make sure the tire pressure stays at 30psi. The power is just fine, as I have already gotten a speeding ticket while shifting gears. Aat 6-ft tall, the driver's seat is excellent.

Not so happy
By hockey mom on 04/21/08 07:21 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Milan for a almost 2 years now and can't wait to get rid of it. We travel a lot, and the passenger seat is terribly uncomfortable. The seats are not designed very well and the headrest is not alligned properly. The handling in the snow is the worst I have ever dealt with.

Wow!
By Niki on 04/19/08 06:17 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

We love this car. It drives great and is very comfortable. It offers a lot of interior room. I reccomend the V6 premier with the leather seats. I feel like I am driving a car that should have cost $35,000. Having a family, I wanted something with interior room. This car offers lots of room and comfortable seats. We owned a Chevy prior to our purchase. I will go to a Mercury dealer for any future automobile purchases. We are very satisfied with this car and for once, we do not regret buying this one. We love it and have reccomended this car to our friends and family. My father drove it once and went the next week and purchased one.

Love this car
By J on 04/06/08 06:36 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I never thought that I would see myself at 27 in a Mercury. I went to the dealership to buy a Lincoln MKZ, and drove off very happy in the Mercury! The Premier Package is wonderful! I have owned 9 new cars in the last 10 years, and have not been satisfied with any of them. All ranging from Pontiac to Toyota. The Mercury is the first car that I can actually say, I love this car! I am very picky when it comes cars, and this car exceeds my expectations! I know it will keep me happy for many years. I would recommend this car to anyone! It handles great at all speeds, smooth & quiet, and very quick to respond. With the V6,you get power quickly & quietly! I have to say Ford's quality is back!

Fantastic car.
By Chris on 04/04/08 16:06 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've had this car for a month now and I completely love it. I had a Ford before. It was the most reliable car I ever owned, so I stayed with the company and I have great hopes for the Milan. It certainly has excellent ratings from Consumer Reports. I think the Milan represents great value for the money.

Six months on, love it
By fx on 03/24/08 07:09 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Over the past 6 years we have owned Jeep, Honda, Subaru, Chrysler, Mazda and VW. This is my favorite. The looks and performance beats all the others. I have had zero problems. Can't say that about the others especially the Mazda and VW. I have never owned Mercury and found this more by chance ( looking for AWD to replace Subaru). Besides the handling, comfort, looks etc. I also like the fact that there are very few of these on the road. where as it seems the Subaru is the Official State Car (Colorado).

Great car, get lots of looks!!
By Scott on 03/16/08 17:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great car, has plenty of power and I can pass most of the cars on the road. I've owned a few Hondas and this definitely compares, but isn't seen on every corner. The V6 gives almost 28 on the highway with cruise and no AC on. Great car.

Everyone loves my Mercury!
By clintondee on 03/15/08 17:33 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I picked up an '07 Milan leftover and I'm amazed no-one bought before the model year end. I bought the 5 speed with the 4 cylinder base model and I completely enjoy the car. I'm getting 35 mpg on the open road with the 5 speed. I couldnt get that with my last Corolla or Focus. The Milan dwarfs those cars and is amazingly comfortable. It's great to see that American car companies are once again designing nice interiors. This Milan along with the new Malibu are light years ahead of the models that they replace. My Milan has great thick seats and all power options standard. Side curtain air bags add safety to all riders. We have to support American Companies & the Milan makes that easy!

Never a regret!
By Joe on 03/14/08 09:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was going to settle for another new economy car when after doing some research, I found this 2007 Milan I-4 Premier for sale. Am I glad I found it! The ride is superb along with all the extras I never could have afforded with a new Milan or had with an economy model. The gas mileage is lower than I'm used to, but considering all the perks I have now, I am glad I treated myself to this classy car. I heartily recommend it to those who want a step up from economy cars without spending big bucks to do so!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.