2007 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:
Ford Forever
By DaveK on 11/19/09 11:26 AM (PST)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car for my wife almost 2 years ago. We have not had any problems with this car. In the first 9 months we had it I was broad sided on the passenger side. The car held up GREAT. No injuries and thankfully the car was repairable with no signs there was ever an accident. We have taken it through the mountains with no problem (had 2 men's bags and 2 women's - equates to everything but the kitchen sink - and still got 34 MPG over 700 miles). I love this car so muchmy brother just ditched his Malibu and bought one just like it, except he sprung for the V6 which is also quite awesome.

Continuing Mercury
By forthesakeof on 08/09/09 00:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The little Sable (Taurus) that I last bought, made in Chicago, was what i was looking for in reliability. I know the story of the Taurus (why stop?), and I see these new Tauruses on the road. Absolutely beautiful. I loved my sable so much, after only owning GM my entire life, I went to a Ford dealership for another used venture. I found this sweet little demon, oh boy. I saw this baby, next to a silvernother. Mine is AWD, smoke/purplish. Beautiful. I am old enough and experienced in Michigan snow enough to know what AWD means, I am curious. Sound system is superb. Extra trunk room, excellent, easy everything. I am anxious to see what this baby has in store for me. Certainly has the spunk.

FirstAmerican
By katsumoto on 06/28/09 05:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is the first American car I've bought in over 30 years and has not disappointed. After 2 1/2 years I have yet to encounter any problems and the car handles as well as any Japanese or German car I've had in the past. Adequate acceleration and good gas milage for a V6. I'm still not wedded to American cars but will certainly give Mercury/Ford a close look when its time to replace.

Not your grandma's car
By Lab rat on 06/16/09 23:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I went to buy a Fusion but decided on the Milan after the test drive. It's just like the Fusion but had a better quality interior. I've got 40,000 miles on it now and have had no mechanical problems, but all of the valve stems on the tires gave out at 30,000 miles, leaving me on the side of the road on the coldest morning of the year. It's a good little car though. I only buy American and I'm happy with this one.

Best car I've ever owned
By awilkin2 on 04/10/09 17:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This is a fantastic car for the money! Rides great, very fun to drive, has lots of room and back and a very large trunk with no hinges intruding into the luggage compartment. Very well thought out design and well executed! I've owned it for over 2 years, put over 35,000 miles on it and have not had to do anything but change the oil every 7500 miles.

Great overall car
By S. Runion on 04/04/09 10:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've driven this car for a bit over two years with no complaints. It's gone back to dealer only for service. I can't understand people saying lack of power. The 3.0 with 6 speed trans. has lots of get-up-and-go. Improvements desired? A thermometer display and more accessory outlets.

Great Little Car
By patmass7 on 03/22/09 15:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Milan 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm used to driving a luxury car but due to change in lifestyles I had to downsize. The Mercury Milan is a great vehicle to drive with just enough bells & whistles to make it comfortable. It has a large trunk that opens into the backseat so I could haul things. Nice leg room and rides smoothly. Would like to have more pick-up when passing but it does the job for a 4cyl. Sweet little car.

Best in Class
By Average Joe on 12/31/08 10:15 AM (PST)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Campared to similar vehicles in this class this is the best I've owned for the price. Smooth, quiet, plenty of room, good performance, fit and finish is very good. Great styling inside and out. Great sound and satellite radio is a plus. I'll be driving this for years.

A car is only as good as the driver
By Appleton on 12/18/08 10:18 AM (PST)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have read a lot of the reviews on this website. I have had my car for a full 2 years. My dashboard doesn't rattle and my speakers are to die for. I drive the 07 V6 AWD Premier model, black leather interior, black exterior, sunroof and spoiler. I keep my maintenace schedule, I don't wait for my car to whine before I fix it, hence my comment, the car is only as good as the driver. I also treat the leather seats every time it gets clean. I have driven mercury models for the past 10 years, without a breakdown. This car will be in the family and on the road 10 years from now. I traded in a Mercedes Benz for this vehicle, and beleive me when I say I got my money's worth. It glides. I love my car.

Great car!
By Mark on 11/26/08 08:45 AM (PST)

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We were looking for better mpg in our vehicles, but don't like to compromise comfort and options. We found a dealer demo Milan and loved it from the test drive. Great highway mpg 31-35. Love the interior, very roomy and comfortable, and stylish with two-tone leather seats. No problems with this car and it really stands out from the crowd with great exterior styling. 4 cyl. engine has plenty of power for our driving needs. Looks like we will have this car for a long time. Quality and options make this a great value for your money.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.