Used 2007 Mercury Milan Consumer Reviews - 85 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Mercury Milan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Milan model:

Bought used
By j-dool

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle had most of what I wanted and it had very low miles when we bought it. the car is comfortable on long trips and the heated seats are great on the back. I can't believe we've put over 15,000 miles on it already. We've had no issues what so ever and while going on 4 years old it looks new. The ride isn't the smoothest but it's not the worst either. I like the 17" wheels and I think it handles very well for this type of vehicle.

Love the heated seats and climate control. I like the overall design, it looks upscale and sporty at the same time.

Should come standard with some kind of parking sensor because you cannot see out the back.

Great car
By rav4man

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Look at the prices at the Merc/Ford dealers as these come off leases, fantastic deals. I have the leather light tan and black combo. Front seats are a little uncomfortable, seats do need to be higher. Did new rotors and ceramic brakes at 53,000 miles, now rides perfect. Climate controls excellent. Road noise very low. Excellent ride on the highway.MPG is 28 highway 23 city. Transmission 6 speed automatic nicest tranny I ever felt. Shifts silky smooth. Get the 6 cyl, 4 is underpowered. Do check out the Lincoln mkz which is the same car also, interior is ultra excellent on that ride

Heated seats, gas mileage, smooth ride, the price is nice. Rattle free

Higher seats, some felt liner in the sunglass holder and top dash storage unit. Just cut some out yourself.

1st car and love it
By mark dichter

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

first of all the ride in this car is smooth on the road and tight in the corners thanks to volvo. Mercury was smart in designing this car because they put a wonderful engine in a light reliable chassis. i average 400 miles to the tank and for a V6 with some pony's and some torque thats amazing. I overall love my car and would recommend it ti anyone who wants a luxurious car and if they want to have fun every now and then (but of course in a safe way) this is the car for you. For the parents on here this car is reliable safe and will make your son or Daughter love you for ever. trust me because this is coming from a 17 year old. 1 last thing is i got this with 30,000 miles for only $13,500

Amazing V6 + Volvo suspension + light body components = best American car in its class.

Wonderful Surprise
By Alisha

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I owned a 1998 Ford Taurus SHO and recently graduated nursing school and was looking for a new car. I'm very price conscious and had looked at and researched many many cars at many lots. I went into the dealership to test drive a 2007 mazda6. Needless to say I was a little unimpressed the backseat was way too small and it just seemed okay at best. I also test drove two other cars I was almost going to "settle" if I got a cheap price or leave till one of the guys that worked there mentioned the Milan. I immediately feel in love. It was perfect from the aesthetic looks interior and exterior to the feeling of the drive. Very smooth. Plus, with a lifetime powertrain warranty. I knew it was it.

Heated seats, sunroof, roomy comfortable interior, nice handling, big trunk, beautiful exterior.

Leather could be a little softer

Great Car
By Snoo

2007 Mercury Milan Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I loved the feel of the car from the first time i test drove a Milan. Plenty of room for my wife and toddler son. Trunk has enough space for stoller and groceries! I love the look of the car as well.

The cabin layout is a favorite feature. I like the steering wheel controls too.

Automatic starter should be standard on a premier model. Also, a warning when wiper fluid is running low would help for us winter drivers.