2007 Mercury Mariner - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mariner model:
Love IT!!!
By ndcysyve on 12/26/06 16:53 PM (PST)

2007 Mercury Mariner Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Just purchased today and I am thrilled. I was hesitant on buying American especially going from a VW to a Mercury but I love it. Very quick, full of pep and its an head turner.

Love My Mariner
By Gretchen on 11/06/06 19:40 PM (PST)

2007 Mercury Mariner Premier 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Having had a full size SUV, I like the more nimble, smaller Mariner. It is easy to maneuver, peppy, and fuel efficient. I have the rear sensor and heated seats plus keyless entry....what more could I ask for?

My Mariner
By Jamey on 10/13/06 13:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Mariner Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

Very sharp SUV! Love the interior design and chrome exterior accents! Smooth ride for an SUV, handles great and peppy when you need it. Leaves a little room for improvement on MPG. I get roughly 300 miles per fill up in the city before im looking for another gas station, give or take 20 miles. Havent tested hwy mpg. Overall, very happy with the Mariner so far.

Leak
By From NEPA on 09/18/06 17:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Mariner Premier 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I only have 150 miles on the Mariner. I had it only 2 days when it rained and water gushed in from the moonroof. It is currently at the dealsership for the second time for repairs on the moonroof. It is a shame when a person spends hard-earned money only to have the car that he saved for for four years leak from the begining.

Great Small SUV
By Stephen from CT on 08/19/06 20:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Mariner Premier 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I had been considering the Mariner for about six months now, comparing it intensly to the Ford Escape and the Honda CR-V. But then my son had said he stopped by our local Lincoln Mercury dealer and said they had one fully loaded V-6 with AWD left. AS it turned out, I bought the car the next day. Great Handling SUV, handles much like a car and is easier to maneuver in parking than my Chevrolet Impala. The interior is very tastefully done and I love the 6-disc CD Changer and the Audiophile sound system. Rides very comfortably and the V-6 is deceptively fast. You quickly find yourself speeding in this vehicle mostly because the engine doesn't rev that hard to get up to speed.

A Great Little SUV
By R.Brewster on 08/10/06 11:52 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Mariner Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I really wanted an suv, but didn't want to end up spending all my money on gas. I also wanted to be able to get all the fun extras like 4wd, 6 disc cd, leather, moonroof. The Mercury Mariner is a perfect fit for me!!!

Fun to Drive
By Tom Walsh on 07/24/06 12:30 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercury Mariner Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 4A)

I love the truly keyless entry where you cannot lock yourself out of the car. It has great pickup when entering traffic. I also like sitting higher than my previous SW.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.