2005 Mercury Mariner Consumer Review: Most Reliable Car Yet!

2005 Mercury Mariner - Consumer Review

2005 Mercury Mariner

Convenience 4dr SUV (2.3L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Most Reliable Car Yet!
By shane52sk on

2005 Mercury Mariner Convenience Fwd 4dr SUV (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I have owned this car for 3 years and I can't say enough about it. I have had very few minor problems and absolutely no major problems. I am the second owner and I've had it since it had 44,000 miles. It now has 110,000. No Problems! The car drives great and I average 25mpg city driving. The car has good pick up for a 4cyl SUV. It's very comfortable and is fun and easy to drive. I have received nothing but compliments since I have owned it. If you want a vehicle that is reliable; impressive; and wows others...This is absolutely one to look at!

Premium Sound system is outstanding! I also enjoy the virtually no blind spots. Its gas mileage is great for the size of the car. I like the odometer colors and I also think the 2 tone seats look great! I have received nothing but compliments since I have owned it. The vehicle also has heaters under the seats for people sitting in the back seats. It heats up quick on those cold winter days.

The one improvement is rear air conditioning as a standard. I also think the a lot of people are having trouble changing out the yellow light bulbs on the far right and left of the cars front side (not the turn signals) I think there called running lights. In the book it says take it to the dealer to change it out. Who wants to do that. You also can not see where to change it when you pop the hood. You actually have to unscrew part of the framing around the tire to get to it. Its not too hard but not at all convenient. I have seen a lot of mariners with those lights out and I'm sure many don't know how to fix it.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review