2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mariner Hybrid model:
I was surprised
By Tim on 03/24/10 09:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had my 2010 awd mariner hybrid for a few weeks now and am very impressed with its drivability. I did not expect the electronic boost of the engine under hard acceleration. It gives the feel of a V6 out of a 4. Interior room and quality is great, very classy design.

I love this SUV!
By Bob on 01/07/10 14:53 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had my new 2010 Mariner Hybrid now for a couple of weeks and I have absolutely no buyer's remorse whatsoever! I love it! I'm averaging close to 34mpg (highway and street combined). The ride is smooth, great visibility, love the NAV system and sync features. "So far" ... worth every penny I spent for it!

It's a great car!
By Jerry Keidel on 11/25/09 13:17 PM (PST)

2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We've had our Mariner Hybrid for a month and absolutely love it. It rides smoothly and has plenty of pep. We get 35 MPG in all-around driving, including a fair amount of expressway. Another plus is that the car encourages good driving habits by performing best with gradual acceleration and braking. It is a great car that has exceeded our high expectations.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Mercury Mariner Hybrid in VA is:

$107 per month*