2003 Mercury Marauder - Consumer Reviews

Base 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic - (93 reviews )
No good
By Martinz on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The car is slow, Handles bad, and it a HUGE copy off the lengendary 1994,1995,1996 Impala SS. Oh and what color is the Marauder only avaible in?? Black. Same as the 1994 Impala. Whos coping who??? I really dislike this car and im gonna sell it.

marauder
By kaoko8 on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

just got last week, looked at many other brands and models, just fell in love with this. always have had nice cars, but this is a head-turner.i live in a small town, so i will not be able to get away with much. this is an auto that makes you look forward to the morning drive to work!

Handles well at speed
By eng1neer on 06/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercury Marauder 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have about 200 Miles on my Maurader. I have had it up to 110 and it handles pretty well at that speed. I have been babying it a bit since its so new. Car pulls pretty well at upper RPMs and has smooth continuing power but will not burn the tires off the line very well. Ford Tech services claims fuel cut off at 123 but have yet to test this. Seems to handle much better at speed than the Crown Vic Sport pkg Car. Overall the car does very well but won't pass a gas station and it claims that Premium fuel is required. Milage statement on sticker seems to be very pie in the sky optimum operating condition numbers.