10,000 miles per month
By LimoDriver on
2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I am a limo driver. We have a fleet of Linc/Mercs/Ford E350 vans and a Rolls Royce Silver Spur. The owner is religious on oil changes and tire rotations on these vehicles. They drive from Pa to JFK, Manhattan, NY, Newark, NJ and etc DAILY. That is 10,000/MONTH/vehicle! They are flawless, reliable, comfy and great mpg on the hwy. City driving isn't as good as hwy. I've driven Gr Marquis in snow storms to JFK to pick-up passengers already. Stop beating these cars up. The trunk space is nearly big enough to haul 1/2 a house! Ford is making a terrible mistake dropping this car in 2011. I am very partial to them and have owned 3 Gr Marq's myself with NO REGRETS!
Favorite Features
Driver comfort, rear seat room, ballsy engine, HUGE trunk, great hwy mpg (27 mpg isn't bad to me), low reasonable maintenance, low insurance rates, love the leather arm chair seats.
Suggested Improvements
Put the locking fuel door back on. Ford removed the locking feature and I liked it a lot. Nothing else worth mentioning. OH, KEEP THIS CAR FOR SALE IN THE FORD SHOWROOMS IN THE FUTURE.