2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Consumer Review: Wonderful car!!

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (4.6L V8 FFV 4-speed Automatic)

Wonderful car!!
By sadchevyowner on

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My wife and I love her 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis "Palm Beach" edition. We purchased her Grand Marquis 14 months ago. It had 15700 miles. My wife had been driving a 2006 Lexus ES330 that was purchased new. It only had 18000 miles when we sold it. In many ways the Lexus was nice, but it had very uncomfortable seats. The Grand Marquis has exceedingly comfortable seats with lumbar support on both sides. Her Mercury also has the air suspension system and it rides like a dream. We would highly recommend this car. It is really a shame that it is no longer available as a new car, so my advice would be to find a low mileage late model Grand Marquis

1. Unbelievably comfortable seats. 2. Great Audiophile sound system. 3. Beautiful "Palm Beach" interior. 4. Air suspension system. 5. Great safety systems. 6. Easy to work on and requires minimal maintenance. 7. Large trunk. 8. Plenty of room for six passengers. 9. Good fuel economy. 10. Good acceleration. 11. The car is really good looking, especially with the carriage rear vinyl top.

Our 2008 Grand Marquis is plenty good just the way that it is. It is just a shame that Ford stopped making this vehicle. It really has a very loyal following and we think Ford made a huge mistake in discontinuing Mercury. Luckily, my wife only drives 4000-5000 miles per year, so she expects to drive her Grand Marquis for another ten years.