2006 Mercury Grand Marquis Consumer Review: My 2006 Grand Marquis LS - I L

2006 Mercury Grand Marquis - Consumer Review

GS Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

My 2006 Grand Marquis LS - I Love It!!
By Carl S. on

2006 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love the ride of my new 06 Merc Grand Marquis LS. Handled well on trip from Phx to Las Vegas after I drove 500+ local miles first. Did not realize I was doing 98 mph on the way up. The ride was flawless and handled the road and curves very well. The turning radius is excellent for such a large car and like the other comments fuel consumption is better than stated. I found it to be the best value for the large car market. Luxury w/o the price tag. People think this is your Dad's / Granddad's type car, but once they get into it they love it!! Big and roomy.

The leather seats, overall ride,the power when you put the pedal to the medal without sounding like a race car going down the street. Very roomy and the power seats for driver and passenger.

Full size spare tire standard, update audio sound system for the next generation of drivers with controls in the steering wheel and bose sound system, make the doors sound a little more solid when closing. Some type of strap handle on the door to grab when closing doors. larger rim options. thxs!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review