2003 Mercury Grand Marquis Consumer Reviews 5

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Marquis model:
My G.Marquis
By Snowmonster on 07/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought mine as a program with 16,000 miles I love this Car.It turns heads even to this day.I have a black '03 Ls and alot of people confuse it with the Maurauder.It is the premium model.I wouldn't change a thing except maybe 4 wheel drive for the Mountainous areas.Thank Goodness I live in the South and just visited Colorado for vacation.Hope to eventualy buy another.

Lots of car for the money!
By Jay Taylor on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the 1st Mercury I've bought in 33 years. The last one was a 1964 Park Lane and that was a powerful car. I am very pleased thus far after trading in my 1995 Park Ave. Though the ride on the Park Ave was a bit smoother,this Mercury is much more responsive and a lot more fun to drive. Gas milage overall about 22.5 MPG-Not bad for a 235 horse power V8-It's the LSE model-- very close to the Maurader-very sporty!

Old Folks Car
By Merleal2 on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great for trips, poor man luxery car.

creacher comforts lacking.
By insurance man on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great ride especially on highway, front passenger and driver comfort excellent,poor front arm rests, they should have storage compartments for cds, and stuff, cup holder not eaey to get to. Rear passenger room lacking for such a large car. huge trunk, but placement of spare tire takes up too much space.

Great Vehicle
By rjsindy on 02/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 1995 Grand Marquis which had 120000 miles on it and never gave one bit of trouble. The new car has been excellent. I travel a lot with my job 30-60000 miles/yr. This is a car that is built to take that type of driving. The cost of maintenance is negligible, after having owned a few Swedish and German cars it has been a very welcome experience. The car has 32000 miles on it and has never been back in the shop except for normal maintenance. This is not the most exciting vehicle in the world, but its very safe, comfortable and durable.

Ultimate - Not really!
By Ham on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my Ultimate new in March of 2003. When I picked it up, the fuel gage didn't work right and it took until August to repair this - 3 different times. Then, the instrument panel "flashes" and that has been worked on 6-times now! Still flashes! And, had a sound like I was dragging a tin can. Turns out that the starter wasn't completely disengaging and the starter and flywheel had to be replaced! All this and not a year old and only 7400 miles! What next? I am not a happy camper!

great value
By reeac on 01/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

You can't go wrong for the money.

Very Satisfied Customer
By tmarie on 12/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I previously owned an Oldsmobile, Cutluss Supreme. I loved my little car and it gave me lots of miles, well over 100,000.00 however; it was time to retire her. In looking for a car, I had not considered a Grand Marquis until I, by chance drove one. The luxury, handling ability and extreme comfort sold me. I absolutely love my car. I feel very safe and the ride is so smooth. My father has always owned cadilacs, my car is every bit as smooth and comfortable a ride as his car. I can't say enough good things about this car that I by chance came to own.

leaking air
By MrBees on 12/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS Premium 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I hate driving this car because of the wind noise around the front windows. Having it checked here and in NC I'm told it's the design of the mirrors. Surely with the number sold, they don't put up with the noise, it's distracting.

Quality in a American make Vehicle
By DanDudley Jr. on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Convenience 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a solid,reliable car, a best buy by anyone's standard.