1991 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

Sort Reviews by

Good old boat
By Gregg

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I got this car for a steal. I get decent MPG for V8 and big boat. 20.77 avg mpg. No payment and a clean smooth ride = happy

Favorite Features

Comfort of seats and the speed of the windows

Suggested Improvements

NA

The best
By james

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This is the most comfortable big body I've ever had and been in. Drives smoothly and you hardly feel a bump. If you tune up the engine and add some mods it will be one of the most fastest big bodys around

Favorite Features

My favorite features is the electric seats and the seperating bench seat with the movable arm rest in the middle

Great for the money
By Jon

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

I bought this car from a family member who took excellent care of it, even though it was an 11 year old car with 90,000 miles I had the reliability and performance of a new car. Will definitely buy another one.

Favorite Features

Power antenna, power driver seats, auto headlights, cigarette lighters and ash trays in both back doors

Suggested Improvements

Don't change a thing!

Ford, make it for ever, please!
By estyle

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

Greatest value on wheels; very reliable. Going to miss her, but I need something better on gas. I swear I'll get another one.

Favorite Features

Rear drive and comfort

Suggested Improvements

This car has a lot of horsepower and torque. Invest in some tuning, you won't be disapointed.

perfect car
By Ashley

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

I'm 17 and I did own a 1990 Grand Marquis (my mom and dad bought it for me) until I was in a car accident and rear ended. This car was awesome and my friends and I all loved it. Its comfortable and reliable. This car saved my life when I got in my accident because it is big and heavy. I loved that car and I hop to get another one!!

Favorite Features

My favorite feature of the car would have to be the nice comfortable seats! Im sure all of my friends would agree too!

Suggested Improvements

nothing

perfect car
By ashley

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

nothing

Grand Marquis
By Dougz

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan GS 4dr Sedan

My 1991 Marquis has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever purchased. The ride is smooth and it still handles well with 80,000 miles. The design is solid and the latest models still have a full frame. Rear wheel drive is also still the standard and makes the car handle quite well for itís large and heavy chassis. It is the safest American car and is built to last. I recommend this car to anyone who travels long distances or Is looking for a safe Sedan, verses an SUV. Still the best value around.

Favorite Features

Trunk Space, ride.

Suggested Improvements

Bumpers. A full frame car with rubber bumpers?

This Gunboat is a Pillowtop Ride
By B. Smith

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis Sedan LS 4dr Sedan

This was my first car and I could not be happier with it. I got it with 200k miles on it and it now has 275k and is still running like a gem. The only major problem ever to occur was the tranny going out, but that was after 250k miles and me driving it very hard. This car is built like a rock and the body can take more than you could possibly imagine.

Favorite Features

Interior! Tons of room everywhere and extremly soft. Truly a luxury car in it's time.

Suggested Improvements

I think this car was built with all the luxury itemsof it's time