Used 1991 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Mercury Grand-marquis - Consumer Reviews

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis

View reviews for a specific Grand Marquis model:

Ford, make it for ever, please!
By estyle

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan

Greatest value on wheels; very reliable. Going to miss her, but I need something better on gas. I swear I'll get another one.

Favorite Features

Rear drive and comfort

Suggested Improvements

This car has a lot of horsepower and torque. Invest in some tuning, you won't be disapointed.

perfect car
By Ashley

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan

I'm 17 and I did own a 1990 Grand Marquis (my mom and dad bought it for me) until I was in a car accident and rear ended. This car was awesome and my friends and I all loved it. Its comfortable and reliable. This car saved my life when I got in my accident because it is big and heavy. I loved that car and I hop to get another one!!

Favorite Features

My favorite feature of the car would have to be the nice comfortable seats! Im sure all of my friends would agree too!

Suggested Improvements

nothing

perfect car
By ashley

Favorite Features

Suggested Improvements

nothing

Grand Marquis
By Dougz

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis GS 4dr Sedan

My 1991 Marquis has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever purchased. The ride is smooth and it still handles well with 80,000 miles. The design is solid and the latest models still have a full frame. Rear wheel drive is also still the standard and makes the car handle quite well for itís large and heavy chassis. It is the safest American car and is built to last. I recommend this car to anyone who travels long distances or Is looking for a safe Sedan, verses an SUV. Still the best value around.

Favorite Features

Trunk Space, ride.

Suggested Improvements

Bumpers. A full frame car with rubber bumpers?