1990 Mercury Grand Marquis 5.0L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Built Ford Tough

1990 Mercury Grand Marquis - Consumer Review

LS Sedan (5.0L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Built Ford Tough
By ronnie on

1990 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 4dr Sedan

The 1990 Grand Marquis is a strong, reliable car. One thing to look out for in this vehicle is for alternator problems especially the alternator plug; they tend to melt down (but most 88-91 Fords suffer from this problem). I think the 1990 is the better year for the Grand Marquis because of the 5.0 L engine and the great ride to match. This vehicle has the smoothest ride any- one will have the privilege to experience. The LS has a luxurious interior fully packed with top grain leather and all the power toys you need. The 1990 grand marquis is an over all great car.

Favorite Features

The two things i like the most is the large body size; exterior and interior and the 5.0L powerhouse to haul it all.

Suggested Improvements

The things I could have done without are the thick black rubber guards surrounding the body and the soft top look; some hard top special edition with body guards matching the color of the car should have been made; well we can't have it all that's why i did it my self to my Grand Marquis.