Purchased a piece of junk
By kat83704 on
1990 Mercury Cougar LS 2dr Coupe
My husband and I thought this car was in decent condition when we test drove it. After owning it for 2 weeks, major problems started. The stereo only plays in warm weather, passenger side power window stopped working, would not start in hot weather, had to replace alternator, fan, battery, and spark plugs. Also, a few heater vents in the dash quit blowing air. Digital display for radio is completely burnt out. We put more money into maintaing this car than what we paid for it(not counting frequent oil changes).
Digital dash board, sun/moon roof, and decent gas mileage, keyless entry
Trunk release latch button on the inside of the car.