This is by far the best 12 passenger van on the market!
We have put on about 10K miles now.
We knew within 5 minutes that we hated the GM/Ford/Dodge vans.
Those domestic vans drove horrible and were unsafe.
No headrests, kids had to duck under seatbelts.
We then found the Sprinter van.
This has been wonderful.
We get stopped all the time to ask what kind of van we have.
The diesel motor has plenty of power and has been smooth up and down hills, with plenty of pickup power.
We have found the "lacks power" reviews unfounded.
The seats are comfortable and supportive, and we love being able to walk through to the back to help the kids when necessary.
A big family delight!
Pass through front seats; supportive seats; minimal road noise; quiet diesel engine; the backup camera is a must; love the integrated blind-spot mirrors; love the storage compartments in the dash and above the visors; head rests for every seat!; seatbelts from the seat back for every seat! (no ducking under seatbelts to get to a back seat); large viewing windows for the kids; aux heater; many cup holders for front passengers; safety! (the local Ford dealership won't sell 12 passenger vehicles to families because they are not considered safe--we were very surprised to find this out)
This van while excellent, still needs some improvements:
1. Aux imput on radio
2. rear entertainment options
3. more wiper delay options
4. get the aux a/c off the roof to streamline the appearance and reduce the height (8'8" with the a/c unit on the roof)
5. slight intermittent hiccup in the transmission, more annoying than a true problem
6. power jacks by the rear seats would be nice so the kids can power their electronics without long
7. a more "manly" horn (has a wimpy, high pitched horn)
8. standard fog lamps
Waiting to see how we do with RWD and our Blizzak tires
10. a better key fob-has to be 30' or closer to work
11. removable 3rd row