Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-benz Slk-class - Consumer Reviews

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible

View reviews for a specific SLK-Class model:

What's not to like?
By Anonymous

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible SLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I purchased the car because I was tired of looking for "safe" parking for my Porsche Boxster. The hard-top convertible gives me peace-of-mind so I can park on-street. For the first few weeks, I really missed the Porsche. But now I wouldn't go back. After adjusting to the different ride characteristics, I feel it handles as well as the Boxster and is far superior for longer drives. The AMG sport package is a must if you want a sports car experience. I've owned MG's, Triumphs, 240Z, 260Z, Porsche 911 Carrerra, Porsche 944 and Porsche Boxster (yes, I'm now an old guy.) This car is as much fun as any of my past cars, and as fast as anything I've driven.

Favorite Features

Hard-top convertible and paddle shifters. It also has a neck-heater for driving on cool evenings. The seats are extremely comfortable for a larger person.

Suggested Improvements

Wider trunk. I figured out how to get my golf clubs in, but not easily. I wish I had gotten the SLK55 for the upgraded seats. The seats are heated/electric and very comfortable, but the SLK55 are a whole different experience.

2008 SLK 350
By Arturo Ortiz

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible SLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Have it for only two week and love it already. Great acceleration, very comfortable interior. Great looking car!

Favorite Features

8 way power seats with 3 memories and 2 lumbar suport. Hard top makes it a very quiet ride when top is up.

Suggested Improvements

They should all be pre wired and bluetooth ready with out having to pay thousands extra for that option.