MB surprise
By Dean Weinhardt on
2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
Always wanted an MB and I am very happy so far that I bought this beauty. In fact when it went in for the 1000-3000 mile courtesy inspection,they left me a E-350 to drive for the day. It is actually not as comfortable as the SLK which wraps around you like a comforter. Even though I'm over 65 with a questionable back, this offers me more back support than the E-350. It's a head turner especially while wearing sun glasses so you can see the heads turn,but they can't see you. It's fast, very stable,fun to drive and engineered with almost nothing to add. The steering and brakes are very responsive. Handling around sharp curves is actually fun. It hugs the road without rear end slide. Love it.
Favorite Features
I especially like the air scarf from a practical standpoint; but it just looks sweet all wrapped up in a beautiful paint job. People driving Audis and Corvettes love to watch the retractable hardtop dissapear with envy.
Suggested Improvements
Just to be finnicky, the only thing I would change is the plug-in for the lignter does not recharge a cell phone when the engine is off.