2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SLK-Class model:
Should be sent to the scrap pile
By martin on 01/02/07 17:08 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible SLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is obviously poorly engineered. I can only say that this is the worst underperforming car you could waste money on. Save your cash and buy a real exotic 'cause this ain't it. 36K and the transmission had to be replaced. The engine knocks like an AMC Pacer on unleaded gas. Burns oil like the forgot to install the rings. I will never own another MB after this beast is put to pasture. Oh, MB has denied that they are replacing 350 engines like there is no tomorrow. So much for Dr. Z and his nonsense. He should make the remaining payments. The car is listed at 268 HP; no way it develops 268, more like 200, maybe. My Z4 could blow the paint of this beer can.

SLK350 Hugs the Road and is Fast!
By easygreen on 09/14/06 10:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Convertible SLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

The car is fast and hugs the road. I drove for 2000 miles in Europe during my European Delivery. On the hundreds of hairpin turns in the Dolomites, I couldn't even get the Stability Control to kick in, much less have the car break loose from the road. Other than the paint having some OrangePeel ( I notice that, no one else seems to ), I don't have any quality issues to complain about. Everything works as it should.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.