2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Consumer Review: Honey I am going to the Store

2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class - Consumer Review

SLK350 Convertible (3.5L V6 6-speed Manual)

Honey I am going to the Store Again!
By rgs455returns on

2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is the best car I have owned! I had a certain level of expectation that the car would be really good but the SLK 350 far exceed my expectations! I am 6'4" and fit in the car just fine. The car has very responsive sports car ride. The interior is just as impressive as the exterior. Instrumentation and electronics are spectacular! The extras are well worth the money, preset power seats between my wife and I, key controlled remote for the top outside the car, cruse control sets to the exact speed. The neck scarf is a must. The gas mileage is much better than I expected! The car is very quiet with the top up and very little wind noise with the top down! Clearly the best!

I really love the sound the car makes with the top down and the smooth 7 speed automatic pours out the pure horsepower! This car is the best kept secret! Itís great to drive something that is very different than everyone else!

I just can't think of one! Mercedes has truly given tremendous amount of thought to every detail!