My little peice of HEAVEN!
By Cloud9 on
2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)
Great reviews except for the gas mileage you get and with gas prices sky rocketing thats the only complaint we have on the car. We had the lighting package added and love the brightness of the headlights you get with the Xenon but still trying to figure out the cornering lights. I guess its kinda strange to see a little light come on and then go off after a turn. Just hope that they dont burn out quickly. Love the neck scarf even with the top up so I'm sure its going to work wonders with the top down since the bay area doesn't get that awsome down south sun. The Navigation is going to take some time to work out since I'm so use to the touch screen I guess I will have to thumb around.
Favorite Features
The sleek body style is top notch. You get the look of its big brother at half the price. What a bargain!!
Suggested Improvements
The Navigation is going to take some time to work out since I'm so use to the touch screen I guess I will have to thumb around. At least its better than the old MB navi it's now on dvd so you get the whole USA. So far Acura is tops on the navigation system.