2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SLK-Class model:
My little peice of HEAVEN!
By Cloud9 on 12/02/04 05:30 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great reviews except for the gas mileage you get and with gas prices sky rocketing thats the only complaint we have on the car. We had the lighting package added and love the brightness of the headlights you get with the Xenon but still trying to figure out the cornering lights. I guess its kinda strange to see a little light come on and then go off after a turn. Just hope that they dont burn out quickly. Love the neck scarf even with the top up so I'm sure its going to work wonders with the top down since the bay area doesn't get that awsome down south sun. The Navigation is going to take some time to work out since I'm so use to the touch screen I guess I will have to thumb around.

This is true sports car
By HIPONAJOHNSON on 11/27/04 17:04 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I bought the first new design of 2005 SLK 350 MB the first week of october.This is A true sports car,I discovered I'd only gone through A couple of the six manual gear.I could how easily kept going,it just didn't feel as if the car was taveling that fast.I'm surprise how powerful and fun to drive this car.

SLK 350
By genr8tionx on 11/11/04 14:47 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Phenomenal car to both drive and look at! Great combination of high- performance sports car and luxury vehicle. Super fast!

SLK350WRM
By bmurph on 10/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Outstanding quality, performance and just a lot of fun to drive. High value for the money.

Mercedes got it right !
By mbslk350 on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I also own an SLK320, and the SLK350 is light years ahead of the 320. The engine is smooth and the power comes early and just keeps on coming. Passing power is awesome. The interior features make this look like a mini-SL for $40K less. The car is a blast to drive and the airscarf extends top-down driving well into the Autumn.

SLK COMFORT AND STYLE
By VLOBBATO on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

I JUST BOUGHT THE SLK 350. IT HAS EXCELLENT POWER, GREAT INTERIOR AND RIDES FINE. THE TOP IS SO EASY TO PUT UP AND DOWN. I HAVE HAD JAGUARS, PORCHE, CORVETTES- THISIS THE BEST

I got lucky
By Daveslk350 on 09/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Roadster (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Had car on order with another dealership and was told I would not get one until November or December. My car came open at another dealer and I was driving on September 3rd, 2 days after the car was introduced. My car has the comfort package, heating package and premium package with the 7 speed automatic. The car feels great and runs great. We just got back from a weekend trip and were able to fit all of our luggage in the trunk with the top down. Tre trunk has room for golf clubs and minor luggage.