2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SLK-Class model:
leaky convertible roof
By SLK 2002 on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK230 Kompressor 2dr Roadster (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

leaky convertible from where the roof detaches. Car has been serviced multiple times for the same repair but to no avail.

Wow
By Hershall on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What a car. We bought the special edition and just love it. Our last car was a family car, when the idea of buying a two seater came up, I thought of the Nissan or BMW. After I drove the 320, that was it. Fun to drive, power to pass and a hard top. What can I say, what a great car.

SLK Review
By BHD on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very fun car to drive, but expect people to look and comment! It has lots of power, and handles very well.The retractable top is very convenient and quiet when up. Ypu can't put much in the trunk when the top is down, so you do need to pack light on trips (this can have its advantages when shopping!)

The Envy of the highway
By Room for 2 on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I love driving my SLK 320 Special Edition...This is the first Benz I ever owned but I'm sure it won't be the last one. Unfortunately I had someone follow me home to find out how much I like my car....

Great Car
By jbyrne on 03/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The 2004 Mercedes Benz SLK 320 Special Edition is a great value and the performance is off the charts. I am 6' 4" and have all the room that I need for this excellant roadster experience. Windows allow a safe view of all traffic areas, thanks for keeping safety in your vehicles Mercedes Benz.

I like it.
By Lee Nagelhout on 02/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

It has been one of the most fun cars to drive I have ever owned. I went from having an SUV for the past 11 years to the SLK with no regrets. Mileage, fun, comfort, and in S. CA what place to put the top down!

fun
By pasnak2573 on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

the car is very fun to drive very rich and just a great german car to drive fast car

SLK 320
By Noodle on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

The car is definitely not built for very tall people. It fits me like a glove, though, and I adore it. It makes very tight turns and with its small size, it can fit virtually anywhere.

Overall
By jack zhang on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK230 Kompressor 2dr Roadster (2.3L 4cyl S/C 6M)

The car was great. the acceratoin after a red light is incredable. 0-60 in about 6.9 seconds. This car handles like a go- kart. Its a perfect car to just cruse around with. With one thouch of a button the hard tops folds in about 20 seconds.

The Cars Sprung a Leak
By marko1211 on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Fun to drive. Hard to think, as much as I spent, all the little troubles the little Benz has. Warning lights come and go, small interior pieces fall off, etc, etc. But the real killer is when it rains. Mind you, I have the top UP, and it leaks. My last car was a 300ce - this car does not even come close to the quality...what happened to benz