2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SLK-Class model:
James Bond Car
By John on 08/24/09 20:28 PM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This Mercedes Benz will be collectors Car soon, the first SLK. It has the feel of Mercedes Benz and the look of a James Bond Car. Great for weekend get a ways for two or Mercedes Benz Club events. These cars will start increasing in value soon and everyone will want one.

i love this car
By snuffy on 12/01/04 19:10 PM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

this car is very nice and its so pretty

My Pewtiful SLyK
By Cede fan on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

When I was in the market for a new car, it took my breathe away when I took it for a test drive - how quickly it accelerated! I knew I wanted a convertible but didn't like the look of the typical plastic top so this was the perfect solution. I've also been pleasantly surprised at much stuff my trunk can hold when the top is up! It truly has met all of my expectations and I love it so much, I'd recommend it if you're in the market for a sports car!

Loving my SLK
By trideltqt on 07/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

My mother has a 1975 convertable 450 SL (I think that is the model) Anyhow, I am thankful and impressed with Mercedes ability to improve the cars air conditioner. That was my mothers biggest compliant and I have heard the same comment from other people.

SLK
By stuardo1 on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I live in the Northeast so I wanted a hardtop for most of the year and a convertible for the summers. It was this or the Lexus SC430 and the SLK was leasing for $150-200 less a month. Besides the Lexus doesn't look well with the top up. I love this car and I can't wait until my lease ends so I can get the new SLK350.

Little SL
By dymensions on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned nothing but Mercedes sedans and the ML since 1976, it was time to try something a bit more sportier. Frankly, having driven the 2003 SL, I found it to be sluggish and quite heavy feeling. It looked great, but didn't perform as I expected. Wanting to stay within the same category of vehicle (convertible sport coupe), I tried the SLK. Didn't think I would like it at first, but was quite surprised at performance and handling characteristics. Acceleration, performance and past history of the vehicle compelled me to purchase it.

SLK 32 AMG, BUTTROCKET--FAST FAST
By MCH3-ON ON on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

THIS IS A POWERFULL LITTLE CAR THAT WILL HIT 60+ IN 4.8 SEC AND GOVENER KICKS IN AT 158 OR THERE ABOUTS. THIS LITTLE CAR WILL WHIP CORNERS AND EAT PORCHES FOR LUNCH. GIRL MAGNET WITH CLASS.....

Elegant Exhiliration!!
By gizmo829 on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

We adore our new SLK320 Sp. Ed. It's our first MB and we are thrilled with it. It's gorgeous bright red and rides like a dream. When the top is up, you almost forget that you're in a convertible. It's that quiet and airtight. It's also very powerful and comfortable ..from someone with really long legs!

Wow
By Hershall on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

What a car. We bought the special edition and just love it. Our last car was a family car, when the idea of buying a two seater came up, I thought of the Nissan or BMW. After I drove the 320, that was it. Fun to drive, power to pass and a hard top. What can I say, what a great car.

SLK Review
By BHD on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very fun car to drive, but expect people to look and comment! It has lots of power, and handles very well.The retractable top is very convenient and quiet when up. Ypu can't put much in the trunk when the top is down, so you do need to pack light on trips (this can have its advantages when shopping!)