Awesomelittle car
By Donna on
2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)
I wanted a convertible but live on a dirt road so looked at hardtops. Glad I bought this one. It is fun to drive...way different than my BMW 525i. While my BMW is a great driving machine, it is heavy and moving the steering wheel requires some work. With this Mercedes its very light and the steering wheel moves extrememly easily. I had to get used to the difference. Sometims I want more than a 2 seater, sometimes I want more room - but I made this choice - - the tradeoff I've made. Also the car is so low and my friends always groan getting in or out because it's hard to get in and out.
Favorite Features
The overall look, the wind not blowing my hair all over when I have the top down, how cool the top looks going down or coming up, the heated seats..the cassette tape option behind the stereo is great as I have a huge book on tape library I've collected for commuting.
Suggested Improvements
I have been hearing a noise recently, tomorrow I am taking to a dealership. I have just over $50,000 miles on it. I think the dealership is bad as the last fix they did they charged me for and i think it should have been covered by my warranty. I think my BMW might have been slightly more dependable