2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class 3.2L V6 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - No bells or whistles

2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class - Consumer Review

No bells or whistles
By Benz42 on

2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK320 2dr Roadster (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This car is especially fun to drive, even at slow speeds. With exceptional handling, acceleration cornering, the envious stares I get from other drivers are just icing on the cake. I love the automatic fold-and-stow hardtop, and the way the car feels when I'm in it. I also love the sound of the exhaust when I'm accelerating hard, especially when compared to my previous 4 cylinder turbo MazdaSpeed Protege. This is a fun and prestigious car to drive and own. I'm glad I found it.

Favorite Features

Found this 2003, Designo Silver SLK320 with only 17K miles. Buying it was a no brainer since I'd been looking for over a year and nothing else came close to the condition - Like NEW! Even my local Mercedes dealer was impressed. Styling is second to none and it feels like a Mercedes. I love it.

Suggested Improvements

What's up with the lack of luxury features? My wife has a 2000 Explore with more in the way of useful gadgets, such as a trip computer, digital climate control, and a CD player. This lack of technology was a big disappointment to me, as I would expect more than the basics in a Benz!