2004 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL55 AMG - Consumer Reviews

SL55 AMG 5.4L V8 Supercharger 5-speed Automatic - (23 reviews )
great
By doughboy269 on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL55 AMG SL55 AMG 2dr Convertible (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

great car but tooo small

Mercedes SL55 AMG Review
By hman on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Excptional car. Drives extremly well. The console is very techonolgly advanced. The car has a very powerful supercharged V8 engine. This car is probly one of my favorite cars, I like better that my Ferrari Modana.

Most Fun to Drive
By tutegusto on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Having owned many versions of Porsche 911, a BMW M3, a 740i and a 850 and both a Ferrari Testarossa and a 550 Maranello I have to admit this is the top of my list in overall satisfaction.It has more raw power than even the 550, and yet it is controlled by the latest technology that gives you the opportunity to snarl or purr as you navigate all that torque and horse power. Great design and all year convertible to hard top options. See yah flying down the highway or eating up those curves on roads like Highway 1 in California. Thank you Mercedes!