2004 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SL-Class model:
Love this car
By mbownwr on 07/27/12 19:38 PM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Convertible SL600 2dr Convertible (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Driving it in city traffic is like having a domestic house cat sitting on you lap purring. Drop the hammer on the open road and it transforms into a Bengal Tiger.

Worth the splurge
By Kevin on 09/23/06 17:18 PM (PDT)

Great car. Great finishes. This car will certainly grab the attention of others, especially if it's the V12.

Loving my '05 SL600
By tandan on 06/24/05 13:06 PM (PDT)

i have not yet put on 1000mi., but this is simply the most wonderful car I have ever driven. This car is an "iron fist in a velvet glove". It is smooth, silky, solid, and fast to drive. This black beauty is beautiful to behold, top up or down. This happens very quickly. The seats are comfortable, yet firm. Whether it's a trip to the store, or a cruise up north for a 100 miles, I can't wait to drive it.

Sophisticated Supercar
By Mike on 02/18/05 17:21 PM (PST)

Unbeatable combination of luxury, performance and practicality. Beautiful but does not attract unwanted attention. Comfortable,quiet and smooth, totally reliable (so far). Easy access to local dealer service (nearest Ferrari, Aston, or Bentley dealer is 100 miles away). Was considering Porsche Turbo but dealer wanted me to make an appointment to drive owner's used turbo, rather than the new one I wanted on the lot.

My Dream Car
By cvgarner1991 on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I have wanted this car since I was a little girl and my mom always told me I had to get a good job and I went to college,became a lawyer and I got the car!! hooray for me! THANKS MOM!!!!

Toyota 4Runner 2004
By Tracy Lopez on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This vehicle is hot but how much is it if there are 4 passengers riding

Amazing
By snowmark on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

simply amazing, so fast, so comfortable, so luxurious.. WOW!

Great
By Mr.Big Little on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Its fun to drive, but too much power.

CEO
By BRUCE BOOKBINDER on 02/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I HAVE OWNED OVER 150 VEHICLES, AND THIS IS THE BEST EVER

Eds Review
By Tucker Grenivich on 01/21/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This car is an amazing car it is very high performanced and is amazin in the 55 AMG