None better!
By OVERTHETOP on
2003 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL500 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 5A)
I've owned 4 MB's, a Porsche, and numerous other European vehicles. I've driven them all for pleasure. None for day to day. I've never had a MB that dissappointed me..including my SL500. My Porsche 996 was in the shop every other week..literally, for "check engine lights. It never was resolved. Save your money and buy this car. I'm over 6'6", and wide, and am comfortable. Interior design is remarkable. The car is in the shop for scheduled maintenance only. Come to think of it, I don't know that I've ever had a major problem with any MB. It's fast, sleek, handles on a rail, looks fabulous, runs magnificently. I don't know what else I could ask for. I'm just glad that I bought this car.
Favorite Features
The power convertible top. The Bose sound system. The interior lighting at night. The engine power. It's a MB. That's all I need to know.
Suggested Improvements
The trunk is way small. As others say, there is no dipstick. The only oil indicator is an idiot light. build the engine to be owner serviceable. It isn't now. Some have ragged this car because of the MB/Chrysler union. The car was built in Stuttgart. If it can be improved upon, I don't know it.
By bbl369
on 03/11/12 01:10 AM (PST)

:(( I want a 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class so badddd. You should buy me oneee:)