1997 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SL-Class model:
A True German Classic Roadster...
By Realtor on 08/17/05 20:42 PM (PDT)

1997 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Convertible SL320 2dr Convertible

I came across my SL320 after the hurricanes took out my Mercedes ML with a 32 yr old oak tree. I can't say enough good things about this car. The car demands attention, a true head turner. I usually only put about 5k miles per year as a leisure car. This car is a blast, I leave my BMW at home and have racked on the miles-12k. I haved the hardtop stored, and the storage compartments behind the seats accomidate my briefcase. The best feeling to crank the A/C to 60 and drop the top, turn up the Bose system and let my cares fly off with the wind in my hair. Handling is surperb. Power is very impressive, and am thankful I got the 320 over the 500 and 600-with gas at 3bucks+, & lower insurance

Dream with a smile
By Brian on 01/03/05 20:48 PM (PST)

1997 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Convertible SL320 2dr Convertible

For the past 30 years I've always wanted a Mercedes SL and finally after all the years of the desire, I have no disappointments. It's truly a dream car. I chose the 320 to not have to spend so much time at the gas pumps, but it still burns more than I expected. That might be due to the fact that I can't seem to slow it down. I really love this vehicle!

Love It
By emoore40 on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1997 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class Convertible SL320 2dr Convertible

This is my second Mercedes but first SL. I purposefully purchased the 320 over the 500 and consider I made an excellent choice. This car has performed far above expectations.