Used 1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL320 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SL-Class model:

Love Her
By Love Her -MLA

1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL320 2dr Convertible

This is our 3rd Merc. All have been trouble free. We bought this SL from the orignal owner with 89,000 miles. She has gone 5,000 trouble free miles.The performace is surprising for an inline 6 cylnder. She is 10 years old and still receives admiring glances. She is a beauty!

Comfort,egronomics, quality of materials, handling, design and ease of use of convertable top.

Cup holders

Love Her
By Love Her -MLA

1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL320 2dr Convertible

This is our 3rd Mercedes. All have been trouble free. We bought this SL from the orignal owner with 89,000 miles. She has gone 5,000 trouble free miles.The performace is surprising for an inline 6 cylnder. She is 10 years old and still receives admiring glances. She is a beauty!

Comfort, egronomics, quality of materials, handling, design and ease of use of convertable top.

Cup holders

Bittersweet
By MBS

1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL320 2dr Convertible

Although I loved this car, we have since parted ways. I could not have been more dissapponted with my SL experience. For the 3 years I owned the car I found that there is a huge cost of ownership that comes with maintaining this car. Service costs were more than the payments. I was always told that these cars would run very high mileage, but that mileage comes at a heafty cost. I would not buy another unless it was under the Starmark warrantee.

There is nothing like driving the SL down the GW Parkway here in DC - Ignoring all of the service lights that are on.

Mercedes could give you Mercedes cars during service periods. While my Benz was in the shop (For MONTHS at a time) the least Benz could do is to give me another SL to drive.