1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SL-Class model:
Love Her
By Love Her -MLA on 03/12/05 21:23 PM (PST)

1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL320 2dr Convertible

This is our 3rd Merc. All have been trouble free. We bought this SL from the orignal owner with 89,000 miles. She has gone 5,000 trouble free miles.The performace is surprising for an inline 6 cylnder. She is 10 years old and still receives admiring glances. She is a beauty!

Love Her
By Love Her -MLA on 03/12/05 21:23 PM (PST)

1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL320 2dr Convertible

This is our 3rd Mercedes. All have been trouble free. We bought this SL from the orignal owner with 89,000 miles. She has gone 5,000 trouble free miles.The performace is surprising for an inline 6 cylnder. She is 10 years old and still receives admiring glances. She is a beauty!

Bittersweet
By MBS on 03/02/02 11:25 AM (PST)

1995 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class SL320 2dr Convertible

Although I loved this car, we have since parted ways. I could not have been more dissapponted with my SL experience. For the 3 years I owned the car I found that there is a huge cost of ownership that comes with maintaining this car. Service costs were more than the payments. I was always told that these cars would run very high mileage, but that mileage comes at a heafty cost. I would not buy another unless it was under the Starmark warrantee.