2012 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S63 AMG Consumer Reviews

2012 Mercedes-benz S-class - Consumer Reviews

S63 AMG 5.5L V8 Twin-turbo 7-speed Automatic - (1 review )

2012 S-Class Consumer Reviews

Date Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Awesome Car!!!
By mjeagent

2012 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S63 AMG S63 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl Turbo 7A)

Traded my 2012 Audi A8L. My Audi was a great car but when you compare it to the look of the 2012 S Class AMG there is no comparison. Then you add the engine comparison and the decision is easy. Only have 200 miles in the car but I can tell you that it is built like a tank, drives like your on glass, and sounds like a dream - both the exhaust note and the bang & olufsen stereo system. That's actually one option that one should not pass up. The sound system is AMAZING. I've had 40+ cars with all sorts of sound systems and this one blows all others away. The price is one that you take with a lump in the throat as the Audi A8 I was trading had a sticker price of $104,000 - $50k lower than S63.

Favorite Features

Bang & Olufsen!!! The tweeters that are throughout the car are a fantastic touch and it feels as though you are sitting within a recording studio. No matter if you are sitting still at a stoplight or flying down the highway at 80mph, it is worth twice the cost of the $6,000 option.

Suggested Improvements

I don't like that the horn is the audible locking option. I would rather here a nice chirp or beep. A loud honk isn't all that nice sounding when locking and walking away from a $150k car. That's pretty nit picky. Love the car.