Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550 4MATIC Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mercedes-benz S-class - Consumer Reviews

2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:

MY 2011 550 S CLASS 4 MATIC
By bokewo

2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I JUST BOUGHT MY 2001 S CLASS AND IT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST CAR i HAVE EVER OWNED. i HAVE HAD MANY BMW"S AND 2 AUDI'S. i LOVE THIS SO MUCH MORE. iT IS IN A CLASS BY ITSELF. i DID LOOK AT Thre new audi 8. It has this big grill which some like and some hate. From the drivers door back it is boring. From the back is it a 4,6,or 8. Who knows. The s class is just that, class.You must drive it to realize what it can do. I have the P2 package which has the most comfortable seats ever. The sides of the seats inflate as you go around a turn to keep you in your seat. I have the 20 inch amg wheels and the new magnatite black color. It stands out so much and has a young look. Nit your dads s class.

Favorite Features

Everything

Suggested Improvements

None

Best S-Class Yet
By beamerguy325

2011 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have driven the 2010 S-Class several times before. Its handling, style and overall look is like non-other. I knew that as soon as this car hit the scene. The car drives like silk on the road, and anyone around knows when your coming down the street by way of the flasy exterior head lights and dotted fog lights at the base of the front bumper.

Favorite Features

I love the exterior and interior design. It exemplifies pure luxury in every aspect. My favorite feature about the s550 is definitely the digital odometer and the vista mon-roof. Few car makes come with the option to choose.