2008 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: One sweet ride

2008 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Review

S63 AMG Sedan (6.2L V8 7-speed Automatic)

One sweet ride
By FN SIK on

2008 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S63 AMG 4dr Sedan (6.2L 8cyl 7A)

This car is absolutely fantastic! Everything about the car exudes quailty and hand built craftsmanship. The touch of the control buttons, the steering, the road grip (with not a hint of body roll at any speed I've traveled so far) The AMG leather is better than in the 600 and the seat comfort is unmatched with almost limitless adjustments. opperating the many features is easy and nearly intuitive through the command control or one of the redundant feature buttons. I havn't been able to pull the 4.5 sec.0-60 times reported, only able to get it to 6.3 (ironic) but I am not a professional driver and haven't managed to time my shifts correctly yet. Either way the car is a blast to drive.

Drive active seats keep you and your passenger planted in your seats during spirited driving while being massaged. Command center opperates all convienence features and is easy to use. integrated bluetooth works like a charm and displays my cell phone address book on the display panel.

My reverse camera works but the assist is not. While this is more fun than a necessity, I hope it's an easy fix of some computer glitch