Issues with Suspension
By MBZs550SoCal on
2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)
I purchased my 2007 S550 9/06. I have read many posts about front suspension issues. My vehicle starting making noise fron the front wheels. At first it sounded like a squeek and then got worse. Sometimes it goes away, then comes back. The first time I took it in they said it was an issue with a bolt on the suspension they tightened. I was suspicious. I got the car back and sure enough the issue was not resolved. I took it in last week for the same problem. Now, they got the shop forman in the issue and guess what, they are changing the entire front chasis. I have interior ratle noise and humming too.
Favorite Features
The car is an amazing vehicle. If you get this car with the rear sunroof, make sure you get the car in black. It matches perfectly and won't look like a cop car. I had back problems before I got this car. I no longer do. Seats are excellent. Silent strong engine.
Suggested Improvements
My dad's Toyota Camry comes standard with bluetooth technology built in. Shame on Mercedes. Voice Recognition is useless! Humming noise in car, Rattles. Power issue on steep inclines from dead start.