2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
DON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK
By galewood478 on 07/24/11 22:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I bought this car new in 2007. It is now 4 years old. Had transmission problems, suspension problems and electrical glitches. It's only good point is it's extremely comfortable ride. But what's the use in having a nice ride if it hardly moves down the road. Yes it's a Mercedes, yes it looks classy, but don't waste your time. With the Purchase and repair costs, you could've bought a nice Bentley. All I can say is this deceitful beauty will be traded in within the month.

Best quality /price ratio
By christophe on 11/21/07 18:17 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Got this car for one year. Computer system easy to use not like the Idrive (cancelled the purchase of an M6 convertible due to this stuff). Even the night vision is usefull mostly at suset and dawn.

Welcome Improvements
By SHG on 12/23/06 18:31 PM (PST)

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Marked improvements in power, performance, fit and finish, and driving characteristics compared to my previously owned 2001 S600. Rear seat passengers enjoy the leg room and the creature comforts, massaging seats, side and rear window screens, and easy access.

Favorite car I own
By Mike on 07/17/06 18:57 PM (PDT)

2007 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

This car is simply the most incredible car I have ever driven. It's like a mini version on my '07 Maybach 67. I love this car. I drive it everyday. It haddles like a champ and the fact that the headlights follow the wheel is a big plus. It's one of the best cars I have purchased by far.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.