2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
2005 Mercedes-Benz S500 4MATIC
By Alex II on 05/20/06 17:06 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S500 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle has always been a truly remarkably beutiful and classy sedan, aboive all of its competitors. The only vehicle close to it is its older models. Competitors, like Lexus and Acura and such other Japanese companies cannot touch it. Its luxury is unsurpassed. Mercedes-Benz has been the very best in upscale luxury sedans, and always will be - with the S-Class sedan.

Best sedan in the class
By Raymond Wong on 05/18/06 15:29 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I owned almost every luxury sedans in the last 10 years. It is the best sedan so far. I traded a 2002 S-500 for S-600. The only negative thing is poor gas mileage because this is a 12 cylinder car.

S350 is a bargain
By LanceL99 on 04/28/06 11:00 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S350 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I intended to purchase a new E350, but wound up with the S350. It's not as quick, but I preferred the 5-spd auto. My old E320 was a great car - this should be as well. $53,500 including Keyless Go & Trunk closer. What a deal!! Ride is awesome, bank vault quiet, frigid AC, huge cabin, all of the good features. Overall it is an exceptional buy!

S350 2006 Best Car the Money
By cg "man" on 04/22/06 20:18 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S350 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I have never driven a car so comfortable, quiet, shifting and excellent. This car has the smoothest ride of any vehicle I've ever owned. The front and back have a large amount of roominess with all this comfort. It has plenty of power, so when you want to go fast, it'll do it easily. Sleek lines, a real head turner on the streets. Just a sweet car, inside and out!

Classy S class
By Mitch on 04/22/06 14:47 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

This is my third S class and continue to love the S class Mercedes. I looked at all the competition and end up returning to the S class for the same reasons why I purchased the previous two cars. The style, quality, service, safety and resale values continue to retain my loyality. Once you have owned an S class you will understand why you will keep buying the most classy car on the road today.

Trust me!
By jim on 04/21/06 18:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S430 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

The sexy body style, generous interior size, luxury and comfort, along with the 5 spoke chrome wheel option selected make for a stylish and timeless high end automobile. The 4matic option allows us to take advantage of this confident and luxurious ride year round in upstate New York.

S350 Hidden Treasure
By rrbenz on 04/04/06 16:15 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S350 4dr Sedan (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I test drove an Audi A8 and thought, "this is nice". I test drove a VW Phaeton and thought,"this is nice". I drove the S350 and thought, "Wow, this is great!" This truly is a driver's S-Class. It is ahead of the E-Class in style and space and the shocks can be adjusted for Sport or Comfort. The seats are the best and the car feels completely done right. I didn't want the 7 speed automatic. Except the radio and Nav system which haven't caught up to my wife's Toyota. But that's a small inconvenience for such a first class experience-from soft door closers to the best ride in the industry, this is a car for the driver (and passengers) to be pampered and rewarded for choosing the S350.

Cathy's Black Beauty
By Jack Taylor on 03/03/06 07:40 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S500 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is my wife's car and we use for road trips. We love it, it's very comfortable and fast on the open road.

Great Car
By Doctor Mike on 01/21/06 22:18 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

I wound up buying a second S-430 after my wife would not share and I fell in love with hers. Car is magnificent to drive, very safe, and beautiful to look at. Truly a great value for what you get. You only go around once, why not do it in style and drive something you love? We will keep both cars for at least 10 years. Go for it!

Great Car!!
By none on 12/22/05 14:31 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S500 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Smooth Luxury Ride. Plenty of room. Not too many gadgets. The AWD is a big plus in our part of the world. Easy to use Navigation

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.