2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: Safety, Comfort, Style and Val

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Review

S430 Sedan (4.3L V8 7-speed Automatic)

Safety, Comfort, Style and Value
By Dr. Mike on

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

I have bought two of these cars in the last few months. The first was for my wife. She loved it so much, she would not let me near it. I had to get one for myself. It is quiet and solid. Definite first class ride and feel, and a great value in comparison. You can easily negotiate 15 to 20% off MSRP, making it a great buy for something you will love to drive for many years to come. I do love the gadgets. Voice activated system, great navigation, satellite radio, phone, and all the extra stuff I still need to learn about. My only criticism is MB did away with the included maintenance and some of the cloth interior, i.e. visor, etc look a little chintzy on this flagship model. A great car!

Size, style, value, comfort, and safety. A first class ride and feel. I like all the extra gizmo's and gadgets.

Should bring back courtesy scheduled maintenance like BMW and Volvo. Some interior decor a little chintzy for such a class car.