2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
Horrible Mercedes
By irving mangel on 12/12/04 10:53 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S55 AMG 4dr Sedan (5.4L 8cyl S/C 5A)

My 2005 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG is in the shop more than I drive it. Mercedes has been horrible at taking care of the problem. My next car will never be a Mercedes-Benz and I have owned a number of Mercedes. This will be my last one. Next time I will hire a lawyer to use the lemon law.

S Class number 1
By JFL on 12/03/04 00:06 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

I have owned Volvos, Bmw's and Mercedes Benz. The new S 430 I recently purchased with the AMG package is not only the nicest looking car I have ever owned, it is the most fun to drive. For a large sedan, it drives like a smaller vehicle and is very easy to navigate in the city, and is pure heaven on the open road. This is without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever owned and it is more comfortable to drive than my wifes 2004 SL500. I can't wait to see what Mercedes comes up with next.

King of the road
By makandari on 11/14/04 21:59 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased a 1005 Mercedes-Benz S430 and am very pleased with it. i have not had any problems with it so far.no problems. It has been very reliable and safe. I am waiting for the 2006 S-class. When you drive a Mercedes you do not want to drive any other car. It is king of the road.

Great car
By showard on 11/11/04 21:35 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

This is a great car ,but should have better resale value.