2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
Tires, brakes and dash
By Marty Cohan on 01/16/06 03:15 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

Brakes have squealed since first service. At 19,000 miles I am on my third set of Michelin Pilot sports at =/-$300 each. Dash electric went out in first 6,000 miles and dealer replaced under warranty. Dealer also performed a full alignment on them after second set of tires wore out.

Mercedes Got It Right!
By Kevin on 05/18/05 16:13 PM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This auto is a dream to drive! But, even sitting still it looks the part. Ours has the standard rims which have been triple plated. That really sets off the Pewter color. We don't have all the bells and whistle's I'd like but that just means I get to buy another at some point in the future. My wife has severe back and leg pain and this is the ONLY vehicle in which she adjust the seat to the point she is comfortable and depend on the vehicle to be smooth enough to keep her that way. We love it!

My S500
By Vince Le on 03/12/05 07:56 AM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

This is by far the best built and best luxury car I have ever owned. I have just about driven and owned almost every car under $100,000 for the past 6 years. This car is by far the most reliable and the best car I have ever own.

The Best Car Ever
By Ryan Jennings on 02/28/05 20:55 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S500 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 7A)

I recently bought this new S-class 500 at Atlanta Classic Car and it was my most enjoyable buying experience. Mercedes knows how to treat its consumers right. I love this car it has a strong engine and the technology is amazing. The safety aspect was one of the reasons I bought this car. It has the Pre-Safe system and 8 different airbags. The seats are very confortable and it can make you feel as if you were riding in a limo. Love the Car. If your in the market for a quality and powerful luxary sedan, the Mercedes should be your fist choice. Love this car!