2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
It's hard to beat an s class MB
By ting on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

I've owned a number of S Class MB over a 25 yr span. As much as I love driving my current S430, I must say I'm frustrated with the little things that are constantly going wrong. Loud stearing, clock issues, SRS sensors, saggy sunroof cables, etc. But everytime I'm in a loaner and return to the wonderful drive and feel of the S class, I'm reminded of why I keep buying them. Buy the extended warrenty!!!

M benzzz
By indopride on 01/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

This is a great car to own the price is a bit high but you will be getting what you paid for the overall performance a comfort off the car is great the SoS function on the car will give you a direct link to Mercedes-Benz head quortes to answer any questions you may have

Great Car
By Remmy Martin on 12/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

The interior is amog the best I have ever seen.

S430 Sport AMG / new 7 speed automatic
By JoeyB on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

This auto is Mercedes all the way !!! New Transmission and as smooth as can be!!!!Very Happy !!! An excellent saleman at Auto Haus / talk to Matthew

owner
By emilio on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 Rwd 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 7A)

from the time i purchased this vehicle i experienced steering wheel vibration which was coming from the vehicle tires. on 8 different occasions the dealer has not been able to resolve this vibration problem. the tires are wearing abnormally on the sides and at 5k miles the dealer replaced the whole set of tires. till this day i am still encountering this same problem of constant vibrations and abnormal tire wear.