2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
2004 S600 Bi-Turbo
By bmwerz on 01/25/07 22:24 PM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

It's a great car, very powerful engine. I beat a Porsche 911 Carrera 4 with this car. My car has all the options available plus some more upgrades, so it's a really nice car.

WOW
By JIMS 04 600 on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

WHAT AN AMAZING MACHINE. ALL YOU HAVE TO IS POINT IT AND HIT THE GAS. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DRIVE AN S, SPEND THE EXTRA MONEY. THIS ONE HAS EVERY OPTION KNOWN TO MERCEDES. THE V12 IS NOT ONLY FAST, BUT SMOOTH. ENJOY THE RIDE, FROM THE FRONT OF THE LINE.

Best car I've ever had
By Luchie on 10/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I used to drive E 300 before and I wasn't impressed at all w/ the comfort of driving it. I didn't like Mercedez not until I drove S 500 4 door sedan.The comfort and power is really good it gives the power I needed when I need it.Bose sound system is excellent and the heated/cooling seats I loved it.I also loved the size of it sleek not too wide.

Amazing Vehicle
By Manohar on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

I have traveled in the citty numerous times. It is also my every day driver. I have even used this car on long road trips, from Chicago to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin and from Chicago to Niagra Falls. It is extremely comfortable for all occasions and I enjoy it to the fullest extent. It is the best car I have owned in my life.

San Jose S600
By San Jose Man on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Fun to drive factor is a 10+. Unbelievable torque. Handling and braking are excellent for a sedan this big and heavy. Styling is understated. Comfort and inside room are excellent. Keyless go feature is excellent, however it has failed 4 times in the first year. Highway mileage is 18-19 mpg, city about 12mpg. Built in phone is OK with vocal commands useful. Get parktronic - it's needed. Automatic trunk opener/closer is a favorite - used frequently. Auto Tire pressure reading is useful, but a pain to deal with. I've driven MBZ E Series, Audi A8, Jaguar VandenPlas, Jaguar XJR, MBZ CL500. This car is by far the best sedan! Bought easily over an S55. Great car!

A very good car
By homer on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

the car is very good i really like it.now people think i'm rich.all my friends love it.it's cool that i got a car that is the 2'nd 1 in NJ.i also really like the steering and the ride is smooth.

my review
By joser on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

The vehicle is one of the most fun I have ever had with since I was a teenager and I got my first car and I went out with my buddies on a trip to Mexico.

S600 '04 startup glitches
By Sixftr on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Sedan S600 Rwd 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Second day, car failed to start. Roadside service hung up on me. Battery replaced, seems ok. Two days later, radio sound went out, came back after setting over night. Repeat a week later. Mercedes service discovered a software upgrade to computer system that had to be orderd. Motor for active suspension replaced.