2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: The Best Mercedes Benz I have

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Review

The Best Mercedes Benz I have owned
By KV on

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best I have driven, ever. Having owned more than 25 MB's including numerous S class. In the last six years, this is my 8th. MB's all from Schumacher European in Scottsale, AZ(including 2001-S430; 2002-S500 and now 2003-S500). This is the finest automobile, I have ever owned or driven in my life so far. While it may be a bad news for the Schumachers and our sales advisor David Mykytiuk, I have personally treasure this car. I have decided never to sell this finest automobile. I would not take an even trade of a new Rolls Arnage on this car.

This fine automobile has the best and most comfortable seats and the interior is exceptionally well planned. The xenon lights are out of this world. This finest automobile is so comfy and drives great! Congratulations, Mercedes Benz! You have done it again.

Please throw in some small things without additional charges like lightly tinted glasses all around, all weather mats, etc.