Only The Best, Will Do!
By aflame on
2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)
Why didn't I drive this car before? My wife took our first test drive, riding in the back seat. Her opinion, "I have never paid much attention to cars, before. This is the only car I have ever really wanted!" If you drive this car, you won’t be able to enjoy any other automobile. You can have the S500, and other models. Our S430 frequently gets over 29 mpg, on trips, and 22-25 in city driving. Specifically, I got 29.4 mpg, driving from Memphis to Cincinnati. I have driven my 1990 Miata over 70,000 miles; yes, I still have it; and, yes, I'll keep it till I die; however, the S Class takes the same turns, almost as fast as the Miata; and, it doesn't lean as much.
Favorite Features
Our favorite feature is the sleek aerodynamic styling, and the stunning Brilliant Silver finish. Our neighborhood seems to grow Bimmers and Benzes on trees; but, the neighbors seem to like ours best, judging from the stares it receives
Suggested Improvements
I’ve been using computers since 1982; but, I guess I’ll have to go to classes, to learn how to master the navigation system; but, what the heck, I don’t really need it, anyway, not when we have yahoo maps to consult.