2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Consumer Review: Best Car I Have Ever Owned

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Review

Best Car I Have Ever Owned
By john on

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I bought this car 6 months ago and have not had any major complaints so far. The interior is very comfortable and the fact that it comes standard with navigation, leather, and heated front seats was a huge bonus. It handles very well, and even though it is rear wheel drive, it has shown to be pretty reliable in the snow. Definitly a "looker". The only thing that I dont like is the occasional knocks and bump that I hear in the doors and ceiling. That happens on all cars but I didn't expect it from this one. And the brakes create excessive brake dust and cause a high pitched sceech when applying the brakes. It's always fixed but still a nuisance.

Glove soft leather, navigation, all the wood in the car, looks inside and out, the huge size and amount of space for the driver and the passengers.

Improve the brakes! I hate having the clean the rims once a week because they turn black!