2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S-Class model:
The Best Mercedes Benz I have owned
By KV on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

This is the best I have driven, ever. Having owned more than 25 MB's including numerous S class. In the last six years, this is my 8th. MB's all from Schumacher European in Scottsale, AZ(including 2001-S430; 2002-S500 and now 2003-S500). This is the finest automobile, I have ever owned or driven in my life so far. While it may be a bad news for the Schumachers and our sales advisor David Mykytiuk, I have personally treasure this car. I have decided never to sell this finest automobile. I would not take an even trade of a new Rolls Arnage on this car.

Black Beauty
By spanishteacher on 02/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

Traded in my much loved 2002 S55 AMG for a 2003 S600. It is much improved, especially the dash design and the nav system. I was on a waiting list for 10 months. It was worth the wait! Looks great in the teacher's parking lot at the school where I teach.

The best for Mercedez Benz
By Rafer Aston on 01/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 4dr Sedan (5.5L 12cyl Turbo 5A)

A well balanced masterpiece, this car rides like a dream, has a host of feartures that are easy and user friendly. The distintive styling makes this car stand out form the competitors. Overall the this car is what it means to own a Mercedez. Thank the lord for this Mercedez.

Best in Class
By smherlin on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

I was a previous E320 and a short lived '03 E500 owner. After being disappointed with the size of the E500 I traded up to the S430. I am pleased with the restyle and love the interior.

awesome
By melinda on 01/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S430 4MATIC AWD 4dr Sedan (4.3L 8cyl 5A)

awesome auto best MBZ ever

Unlike any other
By Zachmbenzfvr on 12/22/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Having owned this car for about three weeks I can say that it is one of the best if not the best Mercedes I have ever owned. I have not experienced any problems with my car at this moment. This car is very spirited and I only wish I would have put my name on the list for the s600. This thing is quick as it is, with 100+ more horsepower, this car would be a rocket. But oh well, My baby is just fine the way she is.

2002 s 500
By Tabasco on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

Great car ,love the air ride. CD player should also be in dash. You would think that with a $90,000 car the rear seat bun warmers would be included, not an extra.

Close to Perfection
By benzlover on 11/12/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)

After having owned both a Lexus LS400 and a Jaguar XJ8, I have finally found perfection in an automobile. This is quality and luxury at its best!!