Mercedes Critic
By Walter Haynie on
2002 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)
I purchased the 2002 S500 for my wife as a Christmas present. She just loves the vehicle, apperance, handling, and quality of the vehicle. We compared other brands the were 4-5 years old and the quality just did not compare to like new look of the Mercedes quality. My wife constantly comments on how she loves driving "her" Mercedes. This is probably the best thing that I could have done for my wife, (and myself ha,ha) The Mercedes makes her feel better about herself and gives her confidence with the prestige of the Mercedes Benz name. We even purchased a Dog and named her Mercedes Ashley Haynie, what could be better? Loving life with Mercedes Benz and being a proud owner of the S500.
Favorite Features
Smooth,quiet,exhilrating feeling of driving. Comfortable quality interior, the body fit of doors, hood, etc. Quick pick up and feeling of the transmission shift on heavy acceleration, great!Paint quality exceptionable, leather interior, handling characteristics all make it a wonderful vehicle to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Customer service at the dealerships, the product is great. I feel at times the consultants are their own worst enemy. Most of the issues or concerns are with product knowledge, customer error on how the accessories work, navi, teleaid,phones, distronics, etc.