Interiors disgusting !
By Paul on
2001 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 4dr Sedan (5.0L 8cyl 5A)
Driving this car is a dream. It is so smooth and powerful. This cars styling will humble the best looking chicks. I have the AMG package which gives it that "look". At first I hated it coming from a Lexus LS430,but with time I understood. I've heard horror stories about this cars reliability however I haven't had a problem yet. I bought this car last July with 26000 miles. I hope God continues to bless it.Fuel is not bad for a 5.0 L. Navi should be higher and interior design looks pretty good except for the cheap materials.
Favorite Features
I really like the rear wheels being 275/40/18,,,it makes it look sporty, however in a classy way.I love the antiglare windows,acceleration and power. It feels like being pulled with a rope made out of silk. I would suggest this car for everyone, however put away a couple of grand, just in case!
Suggested Improvements
What happened to the interior. The interiors styling is ok,however the materials are disgusting. Weak plastics,the navi is too low,doors arent heavy enough,interior looks weak for a car of this price. I would never buy this car new!I guess every other feature does help!!!